Trzecia edycja konkursu rysunku satyrycznego organizowanego w Armenii. Termin: do 1 marca 2015. Oto regulamin.
Third International Graphic Humour Festival “The Sunny Dragon” 2015, Armenia
The Association of Caricaturists and the Union of Artists of Armenia, with support from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Armenia announce the Third International Graphic Humour Festival “The Sunny Dragon” to take place in Yerevan, Armenia. This time the Festival will be devoted to the 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Turkey.
The title of the festival is Pandora’s Box; the subjects are: genocide, terrorism, violence, xenophobia (graphic humour, problematic graphics, posters, comics, etc. are accepted). The exhibition will also include a retrospective section, which will present numerous cartoons and posters from theinternational media dedicated to the murderous acts and tragic events of 1915.
1st Prize: “Golden Sunny Dragon”, a valuable gift and a fully paid round trip to Armenia
2nd Prize: “Silver Sunny Dragon” and a valuable gift
3rd Prize: “Bronze Sunny Dragon” and a valuable gift
Golden, Silver and Bronze Sunny Dragons will be awarded upon jury’s decision. The jury’s decision is final and cannot be disputed. The jury will be announced soon. Special awards will be assigned by the respective organisations.
Special Prizes from the RA Ministry of Culture
Special Prizes from the Association of Caricaturists of Armenia
Special Prizes of the Union of Artists of Armenia
(Some other prizes are also expected)
Submission Procedure & Requirements
Works, in digital format, should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com together with the completed digital entry form. All submitted works, in any technique, black/white or colour, must be saved in high quality JPG, TIFF, PNG or PDF formats, in 300 dpi resolution, in A4 size; each file should not exceed 5MB. Larger files will not be considered.
Each author can submit up to three artworks (graphic humour, problematic graphics, poster, comics, etc.).
Application and submission deadline is March 1, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
1. Creative minds above the age of 18 throughout the world are eligible to take part in the Festival.
2. The artist gives rights of reproduction, exhibition, publication and communication to the public to the Sunny Dragon, hereafter referred to as the “Organisers”.
3. Submitted works will be exhibited at the House of Artists of Armenia, also at different museums, galleries and exhibition halls at sole discretion of the Organisers.
4. Submissions that have received awards previously at other events are also accepted. Please mention the place and the date of the award.
5. The results of the contest along with all updates and catalogues will be posted on the following websites: www.caricature.am and www.facebook.com/thesunnydragon.
6. By submitting any contribution the artist certifies that the submission is his/her original work and does not incorporate any third party copyrighted or trademarked materials.
7. By submitting your works you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Organisers.
Timetable of The Sunny Dragon 2015
Application and submission deadline: March 1, 2015
Opening of the Festival: March 19, 2015, House of Artists of Armenia
Press-conference, announcement of winners
and closing ceremony: April 1, 2015
Exhibition: March 19–April 1, 2015
Formularz zgłoszenia do wypełnienia TUTAJ